Tuesday, February 17, 2009



I bet if you’d go out of the house right now you wouldn’t even feel a single breeze of air.
The whole world feels so static right now as if we were in a vacuum and air doesn’t exist.
ITS SO FRIGGIN HOT.
I wanna take a bath every 2 hours just to ventilate and cool myself.

Thank God for we have air conds in class.
I don’t think I could ever survive in classrooms with just pathetic fans anymore.
Shrugs

Oh and I am SO relieved that econs test is over! for now.
Just because i never took econs before. phew.
Another maths test before March holidays. (on a sat again) SIGH

You find me mute when I am grumpy.
No questions asked.
I do not like to speak and answer and act as if there is gold in my mouth.
Personally I think it’s selfish of me because it is just unfair for my friends to follow my current.
Though I hope you understand, that’s how I let go of steam.


Things I should be/am happy about;
1) My thoughtful dad who is not like any other dad who leaves me to my own. He is infact the type of dad that gets unhappy when I do not update him on my life or tell him what my day was like.

2) My ever patient mom who bears my unnecessary tantrums and moodswings, who is always willing to hear my gossips. (although sometimes wanting to know too in depth, it gets annoying)

3) My sister who is probably reading this. Thanks for setting such high standards for me to meet ( -_-“ ) I often get asked “Do you have a sibling?” and “What is she doing now”. & there i would go on and on and on telling them of how you manage to get 3 back to back FULL scholarships for Junior College and University (total of 10 years) in Singapore and feel dumb again. Nevertheless I am very very proud of you.

Sidetrack: Remember SPM English essay last year? I chose the topic “Write about a person who worked hard to be successful in life”. Well....... i wrote about my sister. What better story than a true one.
Hardiharhar

4) You.



I realise as this post progresses I have so much more to type but I think I’ll just leave it at that :)



BTW;
That hinted scent makes me smile every time i open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment