Monday, February 2, 2009

;)

This post is solely insprired by Christine Ho.

She tagged a few of us in her facebook album.
She even entitled it, "Life in yellow shirt (prefect)"

I realise of all these years of knowing dear Christine, (roughly 6 years) she has never got angry once,
her definition of angry would be sulking and worrying but forcing a smile (if you'd realise)
She was my closest friend in class from Form 1 to Form 3, & our class mates would get confuse of our names, so they'd end up calling us "Justine" or "Chrismine" for short.
I miss you Christine :) !



God, Christine!
you just had to. & you did it very well :)



Perlantikan 08.
Our retirement trophies haha.




I remember this so well.
Camp Pemimpin where we were testing out the game we planned.




I just realise how much i miss everything back then.
I wouldnt mind rewinding and do everything again.
exactly as it is.

Back in the day I always wished i never applied to be a prefect.
because i thought i was missing out on more things.
After all these years I dont think ive regretted it anymore.

Heck i even miss those times where teacher unreasonably lecture us for wrong doings,
for the times they want us to come back during holidays to carry tables and chairs up and down four flights of stairs, for the times we scrape markings on tables and repainted them, for the times we'd have to put on 5 layers of skin for doing spot checks.

Right now at this very moment,
I miss being a prefect so dam much.


sniffles.

High school is irreplacable


No comments:

Post a Comment