Monday, February 23, 2009

what about now?



I finished my class at 11am today (!!)
ONLY today though, so I met up with Rach and Kay and then came Sueen!
Like a primary reunion :) just that we are secondary mates as well.

We have been meeting up more than we have had back when we were in secondary.
Maybe because the thought of knowing that your friends are near (although some not in the same class) isn’t that much a difference cause they are somehow always just there.

Im glad that Ive been seeing my secondary friends on a frequent basis;
So far weekly and it’s not sketched or pre-planned,
but just happens.
One of my resolutions was to keep close friends at heart no matter how many new friends ive found.
Im glad im keeping up to that currently.
Eventually i know we’d somehow stop finishing each other’s sentences and stop knowing what we’re thinking simultaneously but Id like to think that we’re making full use of time while we still can.
Im glad we still have to urge to meet each other.
Fingers cross.

--




I have tired eyes and heavy lids although i get sufficient sleep.
VERY much sufficient.
But im so alert and watchful mentally i bet i could hear a pin drop while sleeping.

I have been recently craving for weird varieties of food like a pregnant woman.
Right now I want waffles.
Yes! Tomorrow will be a good day for waffles :)

Its 10.11pm and the night is still young.
Time to happily indulge in my book.


BTW;
Taken from The Pact;

That a lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies;
That a lie which is all a lie may be met and fought with outright;
But a lie which is part a truth is a harder matter to fight.

- Alfred, Lord Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment