Saturday, February 21, 2009

come so far


I dumbly realised my laptop has a built in webcam so haha.
I mean i knew lah, but heh.
Why take the trouble of transfering pictures!
:P


I watched Changeling, Revolutionary Road and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button within this 2 weeks!I bought (super clear) DVDs for those three.

I hate it when they throw all the good stuff together.
& there come a time where there is NOTHING to watch in the cinema.
Ive yet to watch Valkyrie and Slumdog Millionaire which i am super (!!!!) excited to watch.

I watched the first 3 on my trusty super clear DVD.
:D
I found Changeling boring. I probably expected much more out of it.

But Revoluntionary Road and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was tres tres good!
If you'd like those kind of movies.
Naturally I dont enjoy (most) comedy type movies.
I like mind boggling, heart felt, classical movies.

I think i like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button better though.
Prepare to shed tears.

Still I am super excited for Slumdog Millionaire and I know it wont disappoint me !


Happy sighs :)




Just came back from a group visit to Mrs Ow's. :)
She's our accounts tuition teacher back in secondary school and we love and miss her THIS much we decided to pay her a visit, just as we always wanted to :)
We went into the house with the familiar aura, invaded her form 5 class that finished at 10pm, sat on the familiar chair around the familiar table. :)
It felt as if nothing changed at all.
the 7 of us just talked to her for almost 2 hours.
& we would definitely be back to visit her cause she is without a doubt the best teacher!

Thanks Wai Hong for the ride!
Finally its not so hard for Kota Kemuning/Bukit Rimau people to hang out anymore.




BTW;
I never hung up on you

No comments:

Post a Comment