Tuesday, February 10, 2009

im still a rockstar

At last my Microsoft office is working!
RM 300 bucks just for this. & because my notebook doesn’t work with pirated ones.
Pffffttttt (!!!)
2 more pax, feel VERY free to buy them from me. It came 3 in 1.


I am feeling so temperamental (like i already mention 238749823 times).
I think Ive been resorting to only what a girl can do.
Gobble and splurge.
As much as I am trying to save on money because I only get RM 250 a month and I am trying my hardest not to ask for a raise!

Okay let me help you do the math.
Daily meal = RM5
You know lah college food aint friendly.
So per month RM5 X 5 days a week X 4 weeks = RM100.

Parking fee = RM2
Monthly parking RM2 X 5 days a week X 4 weeks = RM40.
Occasional shopping mall parking fee = RM10

Outings which include movies food and sometimes you’d probably buy some other extra in between class snacks etc would probably cost RM100.
Gone!

& somehow God gave me alot of friends that are born within the first 6 months of the year.
$$$$$$$ !

And of course occasionally buying credit because its going down the drain faster than ever these days.

I now regret complaining on how canteen food use to be back then.


Its such a bad year for economic recession.
If I was born a year later i could at least put a year on hold.
Back then everything was all (quote: ) rainbows and butterflies.

Speaking of, my break pad felt a little weird while i was driving this morning, and when i reached college i realised my hand break was up all the while.
Sigh.


I suddenly have a weird urge to go on some merentas desa.

I know, overdue pictures.










Lillian





Lillian, Han Qi & Xin Yi.


in the car while waiting for Xin Yi to pick the pizza





Darren's Goldilock's lookalike house.





Xin Yi, Lynette, Kay, Rachel, Lillian and me





Rabin





then we went to Han Qi's


Lay Wing











& had two tables playing mah jong


and some awesome transparent cards


BTW;
My new resolution is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment