Sunday, February 22, 2009

any better



It feels like a painful/liberating week all the same this past
If that made any sense at all.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

I have been hit by the sour bug again.

I feel emotional and right when i shut my eyes and imagine you at the other end,
You are but not exactly where i left you.
You are much further away.




---




It was family day on Sat as we went to the club where i grew up in.
Everything the same, just older people.
& no more kids i grew up with because we all went our separate ways. Sniffles.

Infact today was also a family day.
& Ive finally picked up my half read book and i have no idea what made me stop because its SO good. I didn’t even have time to finish my study plans. Guilty.

Tomorrow will be a happy jolly day with two girls.


:)



BTW;
What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment