Monday, February 2, 2009

dirty second hands


Happy Feb people :)
I just found out today that i'll be having a maths test this Valentines. sigh.
YES it is a saturday. & YES it does count for my final result for the semester.

Fell sick on Saturday when i was at my aunt's place for chinese new year.
As much as i miss playing cards and hanging out with my cousins, i really couldnt think properly anymore.
My dad drove me back right after i had food to eat and i literally k.o. on the sofa.
Still recovering.


So my whole Chinese New Year week was really good :)
Non stop everydays with family and relatives.
& Im happy i got to see my friends numerous times.
It was good to see familiar faces again.







Id like to think i can manage it all together.
with the things i love and the other stuff i have to carry.
Id like to think im making the right choices.
Id like to think you have my back.
because i have yours too.
Id like to think change is only subjective.
I like change. improvement, improvisation.
I like spontaneity.
Id like to think you get what i mean.


BTW;
you are my happy drug.
you keep me on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment