Friday, February 13, 2009

you passed



I got selected to be a part of Sunway’s Student Council.
But i declined.
For many reasons.
It is definitely a waste of course,
and i wouldn’t deny how much I want it too.

Asking people around for opinions didn’t help my decision of course because 100% said i should/should have went for it.
But im sure.
Or so Id like to think.

Knowing me Im not the type that would go down without much thought or without a fight.
Yes I assure you I thought of it over and over again.

After college I met with BRATs buddy Jeremy to discuss our decisions & to catch up.
We’re in the same boat.
We are loaded with gossips of who when where and what.

First exam of the year tomorrow.
And Im looking forward to have a girly night out to celebrate tomorrow’s auspicious (to most) occasion.
I feel happy when it comes to these days of sharing because it gives me a reason to whine about how much I love it.
But it was sad i saw so little people holding roses today.
I remember last year where we had to wrap the roses and get pricked by thorns.
I still have all 6 or 7 (?) from various people from last year.
Valentines is not overrated, it only is if you’d think it’s for couples.
I should stop before i sound like some jealous single person.



BTW;
Im a certified stalker ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment