Monday, February 9, 2009

when its over, thats the time-

busy busy weekend.
with all the inconvenient flu, sore throat and on-the-verge fever i manage to pull through and have fun :)

Happy Chap Goh Meh !



***



Im in this mode/period of time/transaction time in my life (or multiple times) where I hate everything.
Please stay away. Please dont ask me why.
I am built like that.
I feel like doing something so cliche like going to some hillside and scream or just go write angtsy things and bottling them up and throw them at sea.
I miss the beach.



you are such a confusing creature.
as confusing as i am.
flutter, i have no idea.
so to speak.
I am just here.




i am the most ungrateful person.
i appreciate too little and hope for too much.
i complain to much. i compare to much.







BTW;
i take you too lightly

No comments:

Post a Comment