Sunday, February 15, 2009

cracks under the wall




Physically, mentally, directly, indirectly,-
I have this things of meditating too much on-various
You and I are different.
& I now know what im truly fervent for.
The inspiring effect after having read what you (plural) have to say in this sort of unknown secret agenda.
Im exploding in so many ways.
Nothing else gets me going.
Not as much.


//
You are like a nutcracker,
Something hidden something ive never seen something mysterious-
There is only so much you can tell me,
So much you can show, so much you can represent,
So much you can surface.
Its like i have to assemble a puzzle with the correct piece of emotions to search for you.
Where are you going?
This is only because you inspire me & I cant comprehend why.


BTW;
Squinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment