Friday, February 27, 2009

this is how i feel


On a dull Friday (which feels like a Monday-why?) i feel stoned.

I am in need of a BBQ gathering.
& I miss Sunway Lagoon. Ive been going to Sunway Lagoon at least once a year my whole life.
I want I want I want.

I have English Oral next week in which I am a little scared for.
A 7-10 minutes talk that carries marks and we have to use power point in which I HAVE NEVER USED BEFORE in my life.
I am planning to youtube “PowerPoint Tutorial” as we speak.

a Math test next sat;
Then
Econs and Accounts the week college reopens after the mid sem break.

& we haven’t even got back our econs paper for the first exam.

I quite like how the frequent exams keeps my pace to doing work.
I am proud I got 99% for Maths and 94% for accounts.
Beams beams beams.



Speaking of,
SPM RESULTS IN TWO FRIGGIN WEEKS.
Where has time gone to !
Although the results somehow feels like it doesn’t matter anymore since college has started, it still has somewhat in some way have this strong alluring power that makes you care all the more.

I am excited to see old friends in school on that day itself.
& see how 3 months of no school has made us change. Physically, mentally.

But,
I am awfully scared of the outcome, of the lining up, of wondering what is on that low quality paper.

I have no idea why, but i cried during PMR results.
Before i even got the paper.
I balled my eyes out after i got the paper and some parents looked at me as if i failed all my subjects.

Can you imagine the condition i’ll be in in two weeks time (?!)

Sadly this time, my sis would be in Singapore that time, my mom working; unable to apply for leave.
Which only leaves my dad to wave pom poms for me in the back ground.
I don’t know about you, but i wished they all could be there to witness what will come.

BTW;
"Are you the Hitz.fm fugitive?"





I think this picture is ultra cute (!!!)
NOTE; Rachel who is already taller than we, is wearing heels in that picture. SIGH.

picture credit to Rachel and celup from Kay's.

No comments:

Post a Comment