Wednesday, February 11, 2009

its all i know, i found peace when im confused.

stolen from Lynette's.
Han Qi pimpin!
My favourite picture :D from kay's 18th.


Will post on the happy weekend i had :)
asap !

As you know, I like eating the whole chunk of garlic, but i just had a horrible experience.
NEVER have garlic after eating wasabi.
it stings and burns i literary teared. & i can still feel the taste lingering.
gross.

Exam aura is around.
I am not sure if i should be worried or not.
Yes and no.

I'd really like to get over it because there would be something to look forward to once its over.
smiles.

and attention to all ex SPM-ers!
Speculation is that SPM results are out due March 12th.
I doubt the Feb 23 one is true because that would be like in 11 days and we still have no news of it formally.
So do whatever you can before that horrid weds.


ta!



BTW;
stranger to security, affirmity.
i want to crawl out.


No comments:

Post a Comment