Sunday, January 4, 2009

wait

Taken LONG ago in Baskin's after EST (? or was it physics?) while waiting for Kay, Siew Lee and Lynette.


I suddenly have these knots in my tummy.
Its been happening alot lately.
I know im being completely silly because Im actually worrying of the day we take our SPM result slip. 3 months !

I remember when on the day I was taking my PMR result slip, i cried before even taking the slip, & I cried before looking at it. haha!
I honestly couldnt control my nerves, typing this makes me nervous. (!!)

Common man, how am I gonna take SPM's slip sanely.


Yesterday Shing Vee picked me and Lyn for tea (haha) around my area.
It was about 3pm and we just talked and talked and talked till it was quickly 5pm plus.
I find it really comforting knowing that although we havent seen Shing Vee for so long or havent been chatting with him online much we still could click fine and totally not feeling awkward or any sort.
Since the day was still young, (heh) we went to Pyramid to see more old school mates.
They came back from all over the place, like Hong Kong, Indonesia, Australia & Switzerland.
Looking at them I honestly cant imagine myself and my friends two years from now.
Where would we be & more importantly, would we be able to click as well after that.

They say college is the best time of your life.
I am excited yet I do not want to hope too much.

BTW;
yeah, college is starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment