Monday, January 12, 2009

they already know you



Days 2,
Much better. The best ive been since-

I managed to change my English class to an earlier slot so I believe im having the best schedule
If not i’ll be ending classes at 4pm for 4 days.

So now,
I end at 12.15pm on Mondays and 2.45pm for every other day.
THAT is because i squeeze everything into back to back classes and have to go there at 8.30am on 3 days and 9.45am on 2 days.
I’d prefer cramming everything together than having long breaks in between or leaving for college at noon. My house is so quiet in the mornings now i’d prefer to come home early so i can see my mom :D
So there, dont start throwing conclusions about how my course is light and easy because i can go home early.

I’ll be having 5 test for each of my subjects till may/june when i sit the the final semester exam.
And yeah each of this 5 test is included in the overall results.


BTW;
I realise you’ve forgot, (i hope not intentionally) about so and so.
I am a compliant. Conscientious, cautious and analytical.
You’ve made me think.
I hope you’ve not forgotten
Here, there is always room.

No comments:

Post a Comment