Wednesday, January 14, 2009

drug

Ive been feeling more cheer-y lately.
I pretty much love my schedule because i get to come home early (considerably early!)

Everytime i go for camps and I tell people “Im from USJ 13”, 70% wouldnt know where is it, and the other 10% would know the USJ bit but not USJ 13.
I realised even after going to Sunway, people still barely know where is USJ 13.
A handful of people I made friends with are not from around here.
Another thing I realise is so far, EVERY chinese person I know speaks chinese.
Puts me to shame.
Just today, when I told my friend I dont speak chinese and feel embarrass she said, most of her USJ friends dont speak chinese either.
Sigh. Shame of us.

Yes I dont have fluency in chinese, I understand it most of the time and speak it when i have to.
But you can consider me a banana.

So just a short update,
In the process of uploading photos.

BTW;
AMERICAN IDOL STARTS TONIGHTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment