Friday, January 16, 2009

bird over mount



Today i missed it.


Friday used to be the most relaxing day for me because i get to go home at 12.30pm.
Of all the days of the week now, Friday is the most tiring one for me because i have non stop classes from 8.30am to 2.45pm with zero breaks.
I have to eat lunch in class.

I actually like walking from class to class,
and I like the warmth that runs through your body when you step out of the air conditioned room.
Getting to berjemur under the sun, walk at fast pace to the toilet or catch up with a friend all within 5 minutes. (because I like getting nice seats in class)

Jean says its okay because the thought of “the weekend” makes me feel like getting the day over with. Yes yes!

Today i met more people.
Ah the joy of finally meeting someone who is somewhat a banana.


Cny is just in a week plus time.
Is it the year of the cow or the rat im confused.
But its going to be SO good to see all relatives,
And yes the food! And the games, the pineapple tarts and cookies.
The mahjong (huhu)


And of course
Youuu youu youuuuuuu


BTW;
One week please.

No comments:

Post a Comment