Thursday, January 1, 2009

touche!

On the 31st I drove to Taipan because my sis had a gathering with her friends for lunch.
So i asked a bunch of us to meet at Starbucks while waiting for my sis since I didnt want to drive home alone.
After dropping my sis at her venue I roamed around Taipan for a parking.
Thank God Lillian was in the car & I was actually really lucky to have found a parking lot really near Starbucks.

After they started to arrive, we realised Ludo couldnt accomodate all of us,
We played this game Rabin thought us in the end.
Awfully tension okay (!!)
The losers had to do some punishment.
I realise whenever we come to Starbucks we are bound to do something that embarrassed ourselves.
Min and Tiff were there too, hello!

This time I only got a video of Han Qi and Tze Yin doing their bit of punishment.
Will upload videos soon :D

After coming home I rested awhile before heading to my Neighbour’s place for some get together.
This year i decided to spend time ushering in the new year with family.

It was my first time attending it and I actually expected myself to eat, walk home and come back for countdown.

Amazingly i could pass 3 hours. Talking and playing fire crackers.
I didnt expect much and it suprised me alright because I had alot of fun.







Then we played with the night mode :D



purrrty purrty





haha! dad :D


sis and mom


BTW;
The call made me estatic.
It was good to hear your voice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment