Friday, January 30, 2009

ring on my finger



Sorry for the ultra bad picture quality.
I bring my camera out at the most wrong timings. when i dont use it.
and when i do want to use it i dont.


Today I went to OU and initially we wanted to catch a movie but the line was freaking long!
So roaming around was good too.

The day before I joined the 3 guys to watch Underworld.
I've never watched the first two so i was abit clueless lah, but it was okay.
Now to download the first and second!


Everyday has been BUSY.
I've only managed to finish half my homework (before cny started)
and now i have trouble finding time to finish it. (!!!!)
& not to self : i have exams after cny.

Overall things have been fairly fine. there is always room here for more to be filled but no jasmine you cannot have everything.
I will only try.
For now i still have decisions to make and sleep.

its approaching 4am.


BTW;
One more day : one more month.

No comments:

Post a Comment