Saturday, January 24, 2009

only

Long post ahead.



My laptop is feeling er powerdery from God knows what and im suppose to clear my room for cny's sake.
sigh i actually think my room is already freaking neat but that never satisfies my tidy mighty mom :P

im feeling a tad bit driven, to write.
i like reading real stuff, i like it when they dont have to revise it or try to sound like someone or use the thesaures to find the most braniac intelligent words. i like it when they use braniac intelligent words at the right time. i like it when it keeps me guessing. i like to come back and read more of what they have to say. i like looking up to people who are original. frankly i like emo post more than all those crappy bitch fits. (althought once a while those are pretty entertaining)
but of course im just saying of what id like to read lah, i know i can get grumpy and cranky too and start typing nonstop angsty shiz.

random but ive been blogging for years now with this being my third blog.
never once ive gotten sick of it, i find it therapeutic to just blah everything here.
doesnt matter to me really who or how many reads it. actually im quite shy when new people come reading it and you know..
but har-har-har i still put it as my personal message on msn.



went to the airport yesterday to pick my sis up.

1) the airport is always cold it makes you wanna piss every 10 mins. isnt it just wrong when people are sad to go to the airport to say their goodbyes and they're all in this emotional state they still have shiver because its so dam cold! adds to the emotions. and when you do take a piss the toilet has this super power fan blowing at you then you'd start to shiver again.
2) the airport's attepmt to deco the place with cny stuff totally failed with some ugly uneven drappings.

on a more random note;
this guy sitting infront of me at the waiting area kept fidling with his army printed suitcase while constantly talking on the phone. he kept making calls it started to annoy me.i was so bored i wished i could have eaves drop because he was talking pretty loud but i was clueless since i am a banana (hardiharhar). i liked his checkered shirt though. haha

& i always wished (still wishing) my husband was a pilot haha.


okay super long post i should start cleaning my already tidy room. urgh.


BTW;
i like how you roll

No comments:

Post a Comment