Saturday, January 3, 2009

2nd Jan is a good day :D



Today is an awesome day!

Productive productive :)
For all of us, Im happy of what I have in total today, and i believe we found what we were looking for.

Also I bumped into Jirwan again!
I realise most of the time when I've been out, I bump into a BRAT everytime.
So far, Jirwan twice, Ian once, Yin once.

Probably be seeing more during orientation.

Also (number 2) today is the first time i drove alone in the car hiphiphooray!
Of course its super near lah, only to help my mom buy butter and thousand island sauce at a nearby shop.
Still an accomplishment, hush hush
First drive in 2009 and doing it alone. (making it sound cooler)


On extra random note;
1) We've officially found the best pirated (oops) DVD seller !
I have the complete season of Prison Break season 4 and CSI Miami's newest season.

2) Clearing up my wardrobe because its getting messy, i like colour coordinating them :D

3) Meeting with brother-i-never-had tomorrow! (hopefully) all the way from Hong Kong yo.

4) One week :) yay!

5) By tuesday, OH PLEASEEE OH PLEASEE.

hellooooo pretty :D



BTW;
I have too many good friends to love I feel sad I cant make you as happy as you make me.
I mean it to everyone! Even if I dont see you as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment