Thursday, January 1, 2009

hello :)


I felt my archieves were beginning to grow abit too long & i have no idea what does re-outofstock.blogspot.com means.
outofstock was my previous blog's url but i added to re for God knows why.

I find sock-ish way cute and yeah I felt like starting anew.

Im expecting this year to be awesome and to make up of what I should have done last year.

The one thing im certain of this year is this-
Of course this is an open blog and I'll have to leave you wondering.

Is it normal to feel all this jittery of excitement of the coming year?
I dont know why but I always have this jumpy-ness when things like these are approaching.
Sometimes i feel like I expect too much and I hope for too much.
Most of the time when the hour arrives I find myself feeling empty and wondering, now what?
I hate it yet I love it.
Eventually (actually last year) I learned to expect much less. I didnt expect anything for my birthday, I didnt expect anything for Christmas nor any other celebration. But I had so much more and it felt good.
I guess the best things come when you least expect them to.

I have developed a its-going-to-be-fine thinking last year.
I have develop faith and it has brought me here.

This year I want to be better, I want to be amazing, I want to explode.



I hope you had a nice countdown :)




BTW;
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment