Saturday, January 3, 2009

Live



Every year I have this drive to accomplish something or do something;
most of the time I end up giving in and take the easier route.

This time around I have that drive again with so many inspiring things to do.
This break was just right, a little longer would be fine but its alright.
I feel in a way prepared to go head first in whats to come.

I dont know how to put this but I have subconsciously develop reliance in you.
All i have to do is whisper or hum not knowing if you really are listening but i realise you do.
I still am subliminal about it but im getting there, it just comes so naturally.
The only thing I have to do is believe its not just ‘by chance’ that its solid and assuring.
The past (few) year(s) has only made me realise that you are making me realise.
I still believe this year its time I step up and out.

This is a reminder;
That no matter what I think or do I will try and do.


BTW;
Gotta jet going for um tea haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment