Friday, January 23, 2009

stone





my very limited pictures from Freshie's Night yesterday.
Photos credit to Pei Song.

The theme was Retro Techno (sigh)
and we were all too afraid to under or overdress.

I was THIS close to bringing the dSLR but my mom convinced me it wouldnt be practical. & she was right because there was dance floor and stuff.

Frankly i was looking forward for the dance floor but I think the choice of music and the lightings were horrible.
Like Felicia said, we could see ourselves dancing so potong haha.
But there were a bunch of guys (suspected drunk haha) that kept pulling me into the middle to jiggy with them and repeatedly ask my name but can never seem to remember it. They were the cutest things :P
They'd probably forgot my name again when they're sober.

Overall i think it was better than what i expected, probably a majority would think it was a waste of time but suprisingly i had fun. Met loads of new friends and very suprisingly mostly from my course but i never knew they were.

heh suddenly I feel like i have limited speech.


BTW;
OMG tomorrow is Saturday omgomgomg :P

No comments:

Post a Comment