Sunday, January 11, 2009

now you can finish your milo :D




Not everyone


Just came back from yum cha with the high school gang, sigh i miss (!!!)
I drove (must emphasize!) to Kay's with my new car (emphasize more) (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and yay we had some catch up to do so we talked non stop till it was time to leave.

Then Kay drove her big ass Unser to fetch Lyn and Rachel, hence the camwhore pictures because we lack of it already.
Reached at Tanjung where Sueen, Lillian and Siew Lee arrive (chronologically) where we laughed and enjoyed company.
I had cheese naan! actually i LOVE garlic naan but nobody except Darren is willing to share the smelly-ness with me, (I love garlic) had Milo ais spilled over me (its okay Sueen!), & i just sat there stoning while the milo drenched me but lucky enough i brought my smooth-material handbag which didnt have any stains in the end, wore skirt so my legs were only soaked with milo and wore flip flops, lucky lucky lucky.

Thank you Sueen for the generous treat :)

BTW;
I love your coloured notes with smileys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment