Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 love

Random things;

A little update,
Ive been very exhausted lately,
Sometimes i just on the comp, leave it, do my stuff and off it in the end without even touching it.
I get tired easily nowdays, I find myself falling asleep in the car or watching tv.

I’ve been feeling extremely compulsive lately (!!!!)
Not good but ah. (?)
Im trying to withdraw it but someone says I should reserve it for next week,
And that i will.

I’ve been driving to college alone lately. & i will be doing it quite often.
And let me tell you the jam is so crazy. Im alright with the jam actually, I dont mind squeezing in from bumper to bumper but the thought of being late for class is scary, except for the days i have to leave early.
& another thing is the parking! The parking lot is so darn tiny I still wonder what am i going to do if i end up without a parking.
Suggestions? Dont mention parking outside campus near the food court because Im afraid to walk a distance alone.

Im so happy its going to be cny holidays next week,
Not that i hate college or anything, im actually getting better suited and slowly getting more acquainted, but a whole week of being around family is going to feel good.
I havent seen the extended relatives for a year.

And besides, NS people are coming back yo!

BTW;
Daily dose of stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment