Monday, October 19, 2009

grapevine



Week 4 of the 2nd semester.
8 weeks to go.
Time does fly. We’re almost 1/3 done.

It sucks so badly that my last day of college this year is Dec 19 :(
6 days before Christmas (?!)
By that time everyone would have already done everything *sobs
Adding to that, I have only a 3 week holiday or actually, study break.


Meaning that I have to study for my finals on Jan 11 within those 3 weeks.
THEN, the 3rd semester starts instantly after my finals.
NO break.
I hate hate hate the UK calendar :(


On a lighter note;
I felt guilty for missing Business Discourse today.
But I did manage to spend it relatively wisely :P

Went to find Darren during his 2 hour break and went to SS15 because I was so curious to try out Face to Face Noodle House.
Not bad lah, I’d go back soon to try out more. ;)
But the Honey Milk is soooooooo addictive.
I have the sudden urge to get me some now.

Oh btw;
Have recently been on a phone crazy extravaganza.
You really cant blame me, sometimes my phone don’t vibrate anymore or wont let me call.
I usually pitch in whenever I buy a new phone.
Of course I don’t pay the full amount of it, but I usually pay a fair share not because I have to, but because I want to.
It just feels so much better when I know that Im paying part of the cost with the money I so diligently save on a daily basis, with a plus of knowing that im deserving it.

I have currently 2 phones in mind.
1 has 3G, secondary camera and GPS while the other doesn’t.
But as you might have known, I try not to get a black coloured phone because I just prefer a white one. & this one only comes in black while the other has pretty white!
Decisions decisions


Off to bed.
9am class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment