Thursday, October 15, 2009

shut up



An old picture I found while browsing through my folders.
During the MUFY games in April.
Oh happy (& healthy) days. I miss.

We lost flat to the Africans but manage to get third :P

Decided to be an introvert this week and secluded myself the whole week despite the clubs and society’s happening events.
Signed up for Rotaract but still considering if i should be committed.

Today’s 6 hours class was tiring.
Another 6 hours tomorrow sigh.
How did we ever survive school last time when we ended at 2.45pm ??
Remember remember?

Even though I had to sleep early yesterday because I had a long day ahead and went through a tough night and attempted to sleep over it, I couldn’t :(

Today lit up a little and Im just hoping for an express 6 hours tomorrow so I can go home sweet home.

Have Business Discourse replacement on Monday but screw it. I already mentally prepared myself to stay home on Monday.


BTW;
I want who you were

No comments:

Post a Comment