Sunday, October 11, 2009

dresshoe

sigh blogger cant upload no photos.
connection has been bad ever since more students came in, in september.

shall post them up tomorrow afternoon after I get back from class.

Highlights of the week

  • Yann Yi and I went high and low to attempt to switch to group T from group S. Its not that we dont like the people in it, its just that all of our other friends are in group T and we're the only 2 chinese girls from July intake in B3 :( (I know this makes no sense to other people)
    Alas, it was all fruitful :) After 5 days of hunting for potential people swappers, we did it.
    So now I dont feel so miserable.
  • Had dinner with the usuals with on Friday and had a cake for Han Qi (Happy belated birthday!!)
  • Played with Bailey where he behaved a little usual because he started humping our arms. Brought him to my house to meet my dog.
    My dog got chased by Bailey and even got humped (despite them being both males) and now, is proven useless. My dog I mean. The whole scene just reminds me of Sundance and the duck from Click.
    Almost twice the size and 5 years older he ran away from Bailey. sigh. sucha cute little thing. :D *sayangs
  • Did NOT go to Sunway Pyramid this week. I just told my mom on Friday that we never fail to go Pyramid every week. But im not saying I hate it, Pyramid has everything dont you think? PLUS, its the nearest compare to KL.
  • We went to One Utama instead :D
  • If only I had lots of money and a big appetite (with a high metabolism), then I could go to the hawker and order everything I see.
  • Have a craving for Gelato Fruity
  • Why dont you give me suprises. I like suprises. *nudge nudge
  • Vices sigh..

BTW;
presents

No comments:

Post a Comment