Wednesday, October 28, 2009

coop

My week has been on the downside.
I dont know why ive been so grumpy.
or grumpier than usual.


Stupid assignments piling up and im just so afraid i dont do it right cause assignments are suppose to boost your marks up right?
In this case, id rather not have assignments but assessments :(

Another thing is the heat accumulating in my room!
I cant open the door cause people walk in and out of the kitchen door located directly outside,
I cant open it in the evening cause the evening sun gets in, & when i open it at night some rude, ignorant idiot keeps playing some loud rocker music that really annoys me.


annoyed.


On a happier note,
Happy Birthday Ying Le :)

The plan was set to buy her pizza and suprise her the day before.
Me being stupid thought it was next week and was super blur when they suddenly talked about pizza. turns out it was yesterday and i only found out 4 hours before it and already ate my dinner :(
Manage to eat one slice and keep another for today.


Going back on Fri this week :(

1 comment:

  1. well, I've tried the loud annoying music before -.- those people are so brainless. you should report to the hall tutor... email them or call them, at least they'll send emails out, see whether it helps or not. and you could try getting an extra fan in your room xD i mean, go buy one. & try to roll your curtains up, i guess it will be better =) chillax!! *combination of CHILL & RELAX*

    ReplyDelete