Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tom

Had a good, fast and tiring weekend. :)

I have yet to sleep from waking up at 5am this morning after a 4 hour sleep.
My eyes are little heavy now after a long day today.
Super alot of pictures/videos & nonsense which will be put up soon, so more updates on that tomorrow :)

Looking forward for a good week.
Fingers cross I don’t go through tough times again.






Ohh!
500 Days of Summer is really really good !
I know its a little weird that its only showing in Pyramid but definitely a good movie to make you laugh in a smiley way.
Dont trust the trailer if you’re planning to YouTube it because it does not do the movie justice.
Planning to get the DVD cause thats how much I like it. :D

Was a little disappointed with Sorority Row.
Didnt suck but not as good as I expected to be. Perfect Getaway was actually better to me.

So if you’d ask me, Id say go watch 500 Days of Summer if you need to choose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment