Sunday, October 18, 2009

sunburn



Have recently been hooked onto Diner Dash :D

Blame the empty hours I have and bad internet connection.

Finished Cooking Dash and I found out there's Wedding Dash and much more.
Haha! so cute and addictive :D

Simple.
Just go to Ares or any form of torrents, click the software option and type in the game.


Sex and The City season 2 at 80.1% (!!)


Surrogates yesterday was so-so.
Didnt expect much either.

Had dinner at Just Thai & ate super spicy Tom Yam. more more!
Loitered around then headed to Tanjung to meet Xin Yi who is going back to Kedah today.
See you in a month!


Looking forward to watch
  • Fame
  • The Time Traveller's Wife (Oct 29)
  • The Stepfather (Oct 16)-only because Penn Badgley is in it *curious
  • Love Happens (Dec)
& despite not being a Twilight fan, im still anticipating the release of New Moon because it so heavily talked about.
I think its gonna be a little disappointing not because the movie will suck but because it's so heavily publicised; that everyone will expect so much from it.
For all you know, it'll just end up being okay 'cause you'd expected too much.

So I shall not :D

Skipping class tomorrow because I do not have transport back tonight (& also because I dont want to. grins)
My point is, even if wanted to go to class-I cant (consoles)


taa

No comments:

Post a Comment