Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sorority row

Heading out in a bit then will be overnighting at Kay's because we, along with Han Qi and Eugene, have to wake up at the utmost ungodly hour.


Its only because we agreed to join the AdverntuRun on Sunday organised by Sky Adventure Club of Taylor's.
Its a charity run for Paws actually. good cause, i like :D
okaylah, mainly to support our dear friend, Lynette. (and Lay Wing)
Dont you just love having such good friends like us.

So yeah anyways, gotta be at Taylor's at 5.45am (!!!!!!) then to Cheras, where we'll be running our 4km run.
You have NO IDEA how long has it been since i last ran or even exercise.
Since I stopped attending basketball trainings and the MSSD season passed, I dont believe I have ever exercise to the extent that I can consider myself to perspire.

And actually same goes for the rest of us.
I think ever since we left high school, sports was not really an agenda or entertainment but more like a burden to fit into our busy schedule, because we'd rather go out or just bum around like couch potatoes.

I am actually a little scared for the run hahahaha.


But its all in good fun *consoles.
Its high time we start sweating.


and after that..

Sorority Row (!!!!!!!!!)

Im so excited! I bet you've already know how much ive been publicising how much I want to watch it and its finally out.
Must not get overexcited or else i'll just self disappoint myself again.



Heading out to watch 500 Day's of Summer.
:D

Its funny that its only showing in Sunway's cinema.
sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment