Tuesday, October 13, 2009

paparika


Tuesday:

The days are passing so slowly.
Will not be having class next Monday yay!
Should be because of Deepavali, and IT teacher is an Indian. :D

So i'll only have to come back here on Monday night.
Finally, I dont have to come back here on Sunday.

Its week 3 of the 2nd semester and we're gonna have test soon. sigh.


The internet connection here is depressing, despite having maxis broadband.
So much tv shows to watch but with such limited connection!
Im getting sick of waiting for it to stream.
I think I might just download it all when I come back home, just enough to last me a week's worth.


Currently watching;
  • ANTM
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Gossip Girl
  • Heroes
  • 90210
  • One Tree Hill
  • Sex and The City (!!)
Im currently watching season 1 and downloading season 2 and 3 of SATC.
so funnnyyyyyyyy. funny funny funny.
The slightly obscene tv show is super entertaining with the desperate witty characters.


Was considering adding Desperate Housewives and Smallville to my list but like i said, soooooo little connection :(
Opening up a few tabs to let them stream makes my browser laggy.

off to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment