Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Friday




Good morning all,
I came back yesterday evening cause no Moral Studies this week.
Sigh, 6 hours of Moral Studies every week on Friday commences next week :(
which also means I only get to come back on Friday. *boo.. :(

Friday mornings is always quiet.
Parents working and everyone else at college.

Watched a documentary this morning and realised that Ive always have this love/fondness for musicals. Ive never went to singing/dance classes or whatsoever but have participated in them when I was younger like carolling, performanaces etc.
I get goosebumps when I see the neat explosion of syncronised dancing and singing even just from watching on tv, then I realised Ive always loved it since I was young.

I wonder if i'll ever get to have those takes again.


Anyhoos,
I cooked lunch in my hostel's kitchen yesterday (first time).
While waiting for the water to boil I took a panorama picture of the kitchen. haha.
Please click for a bigger view.



From left would be the fridge & entrance to dining area, the microwave and the long table top, the 2 pathetic portable stoves (I think only 1 works), the basin and the door out of the kitchen and if you look closely, you can see my room door directly outside the entrance.

If you look out the window you can see the other hostel buildings.
Im on the 1st floor. (1 floor above the ground *just incase)

The bright side about staying in front of the kitchen is I dont have to trouble myself by locking the door and stuff when I go boil my water cause I can see it from the kitchen.

The bad thing is, the kicthen door creaks so I can hear it open/close every time.
Sometimes people go to the kicthen at 1am or 2am.
I cant help myself from having creative imaginations of "piao piaos". Blame my stupid floor mates for always talking about them (!!) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment