Tuesday, October 6, 2009

AdventuRun

what happened on Sunday.



Kay and I slept at 1am that night.
We were suppose to sleep earlier but Darren and I kept playing with Bailey (Kay's dog).

Woke up at 5am pretty easily (suprisingly) and headed to TBS for the bus.
After warms up and etc, on we went for our runs for our respective caterogries.

Our group flagged off at 7.40am.

Me and Kay walk and ran occasionally; not that we didnt plan on running, we just dont have the juice for it anymore. *sigh
& I feel so embarrass because a 10 year old boy was just as the same pace as us.

One or two veteran males (over 50's) even cut us and a few males in the 8km run (double our 4km route) passed us too.


This is how unhealthy we have become since high school.
sighs again.



Anyways, well, i got 100th out of 300 + people.
& I feel so jinxed!!! because the lucky draw winners were number 102 and 103.
If only I ran slightly slower at the end I could have won :(

fyi, Ive never won a lucky draw before.
I think im never lucky in life. *sighs #3


Pictures after the run;

Notice it says 8.25am in the picture!
We took it slightly a while after we finished.
So um, we took about 40 minutes?


with Lynette, one of the organising commitee.
spot Han Qi at the back :D

hahahahah.
Not exactly candid.



Then we dropped Eugene off and rushed back to bathe & change, then pick Darren cause we were gonna watch Sorority Row.


Bailey









After the movie they dropped me off and came to the playground behind my house.








--
Here is a video I took with Han Qi's phone. :D



Click here for the link




BTW;
change

No comments:

Post a Comment