Sunday, April 5, 2009

btw

It has been an indulging week.
I need to grab those sneaks.

Another week gone and here dawns Monday,
I have major Monday blues but thank God i come home at 12.15pm.
I am in major mood to go take a drive up/down for some shots.
Actually why not.

Its been a while since we met at that familiar location sipping on signature hot chocolate.
Whatever happened to weekly(s).
I haven’t seen you since that day and barely had a conversation with another you.

Random :
No. 1) Watched Fast and Furious 4 that day and its amazing how the subtitles came up with “Pantas dan Garang 4”.
Pathetic!
Iron Man to “Orang Besi” & The Day After Tomorrow to “Lusa”.

Sigh.

Just as I was getting ready Darren told me Han Qi was back from NS,
So the two bald boys indulged me with NS gossips.

No. 2) Finally had Carls Jr and I like :D

No. 3) Sista was back for the weekend and going back tmr.

No.4) I think the sound of thunder makes me sleep well. :O

No.5) Good Friday is next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment