Wednesday, April 15, 2009

black dress with the tights underneath


Because i gatal to blog.



Nope the glasses aren’t mine but I think it suits me.


Did i mention i was driving behind Krispy Kreme’s truck that day and almost went ballistic.
I wanted to rob the truck.
I am a HUGE fan of donuts.
I hate noodles, rice is okay but i love dough’s . Gimme anything bread related.
So anyways the truck said Krispy Kremes is only available in Berjaya Time Square.
Please tell me thats not true.
How many people go to Times Square that often!
sulks.
I do not mind a doughnut-related cake for my birthday. *hints

Its already a Weds and i must be more productive.

Watching that show makes me inspired and motivated (!)
At this rate i am all go go go.




BTW;
Its Mid april.
¼ of the year almost over peepoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment