Saturday, April 18, 2009

if you seek amy

I had a good good Friday and this week started well too.
Much better than the previous week.
Maybe because I didn’t want to get disappointed again.

After college I went present hunting (with Darren) for people and yay productive.
I really enjoy giving people although sometimes I am on a TIGHT budget but I always save some room for presents. :)

We had trouble deciding on dinner and miss eating steamboat.
Had everything planned out within 5 minutes and got to indulge on steamboat.
They had an hour or so to kill before going yum cha so they all tagged along to fetch me home.
We ended up camwhoring on the laptop, playing with Panda (my dog) and watching “When a Stranger Calls”.

Test update for the week:
Mon-Math
Tues-Econs + deadline for accounts assignment
Thurs-Accounts
Fri-Msian Studies

& that is because I had an exam free week this past week (after so long).














Ive been eyeing this bottle ever since I saw it about a few months back when it first came out.
I always told myself it was just a temporary high and it was purely impulsive to get it.
Im still not over it, so screw it.
Its the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
I am secretly hoping no one else has the same one as me but fat chance Jasmine!
I actually made a birthday wish list in my journal (wrote it down the minute i saw it) and this was one of them :P
See how badly I wanted it.











After taking numerous test,
It only boils down to a big d.u.h. of what type catergory I fall in to.
This is my 4th test btw.
Taking it in school, church, college and now on the internet.
There is only until a certain degree that I have to believe i am truly a melancholy.


You are a quiet sort of person who is sometimes very moody. You tend to be very perfectionistic which will cause you to always get things done right but will also stress you out. You sometimes have a hard time getting to know or getting along with people but are very faithful, sweet, and kind once others get to know you. You tend be attracted to Sanguines of the opposite sex.




BTW;
I realise not many people know this so Id thought Id let you know,
If you listen properly to Britney's "If You Seek Amy" you actually get,
"F.U.C.K me"

The part where it goes, 'All of the boys and all of the girls are begging "if you seek amy" '.
Put the other translation and tada.

Did you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment