Saturday, April 25, 2009

maybe i can see your halo



Hello hello.
This week was horrible because i was down with fever and flu on weds but could not afford to skip the next day because i had econs exam plus i needed to take my English assessment paper.

Next week i’ll be having English and Econs exam on the same day (Tuesday)
Awesome lah, its gonna be a long night on Monday.

Today I delightfully helped mom prepare dinner.
I forgot about the little cuts i had on my fingers so while helping her chop the onions and cili padi, the juices sipped into my cuts and now its a teeeeny weeny bit swollen and a heck load pain.
It burnssss.

It sucks that it hasn’t been raining.


Happy Belated Birthday to Sueen!
im so so so sorry i couldnt attend your dinner as much as i miss you and had to miss your traditional celebration.
As you can see above* I was sick and had exam the next day!


BTW;
I dreamt of you again

No comments:

Post a Comment