Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ive got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth



2 days down, 3 to go.
I usually finish classes at 2.45pm on Fridays but this Friday I have math replacement class at 4pm (considering skipping) AND a 5pm Msian Studies exam.

:(


We’ve signed up for netball for Sunway’s Sports Carnival !
I am actually really excited.
I actually like netball only if i play center or attack.
I hate/suck at defending.
I realise Im playing sports i was never into last time.
Like badminton and netball.
I think im in a transition.
Or maybe im just taking anything that comes my way.
I do miss basketball but everyone is busy/gone/not around on the weekdays/too tired on the weekends. :(
Only leaving me and Kay to “koo leng leng
Heh.




Not to forget.


Happy Birthday Sista!
You’re 21 and old.
You still hutang me your duty as an older sister since you left Malaysia (quite suddenly) 3 years ago.
I am still not use to being the only child at home and it gets lonely especially when I have to go to those old boring dinners and sit there stoning.
I haven’t fought with you enough at home.
You haven’t teman me to study or accompany me to watch a thriller/horror till late nights enough.
I miss having a movie companion anytime of the day because we have the same movie interest.
I am still waiting for you to fetch me around and buy me things because that is what you should do. (hehe)

I miss you and come back please!



mother, sister, father in messy home faces & attire :P
small celebration about 2 weeks ago when she came back for 3 days.




BTW;
...perseverence, character; and character, hope.
romans 5:4


No comments:

Post a Comment