Saturday, April 4, 2009

blow

So on Thurs, 2 April we had our MUFY games where my team played netball and we got third out of 5 teams playing.
We aimed for first or second but lost to both the Botswana team.
sigh.
The Africans won most of the MUFY games, like netball, basketball, soccer, futsal etc.
Insane.

Nonetheless training sessions and playing with these girls was awesome okay!

Im sorry I had to leave you guys in the middle of the second game :(
But thanks Pui Li for taking my place and May Sun for being the reserved player :)
Pui Li said my position made her sweat like a waterfall.
Your so cute lah Pui.


Did I mention I was captain?
*beams


Thank Liana for the pictures and who played so passionately till she cracked her ankle bone.
Pictures before the game when we were still fresh :D

Mei Li & Kimberly



haha super candid


Kim my morning buddy
& Mei Li on the phone


Liana, Pui Li, Kim & May Sun




the team.
This was after all the games when i already left.



and yes that is our hideous neon blue shirt.
the only good thing about it is, we are sort of compulsory to wear it every monday, so it saves my brain cells to think of what to wear every monday.
haha.


Off to prepare for math & english test this coming week.


BTW;
compulsive.
possesive.

1 comment: