Wednesday, April 1, 2009

wish you were here

I had so much fun playing netball with the team today.
I haven’t been playing sports since last year.
Not kidding.
To my surprise my face feels sunburnt. But at 5.30 pm?!

I am the centre but my job isn’t that bad.
As much as I want to stay for the whole event tomorrow I cant :(
I’ll probably only get to play one the max two games, and i wont even get to attend the award ceremony or have lunch with them.
It sucks all the same.
Sigh.

I am feeling very blergh from everything.
Everything.

The fact that I want to whine but you are to busy to hear.
The fact that I want to throw a tantrum of everything shitty only to come home to have nobody listening.
The fact that you blame me indirectly for being a teenager.
The fact that I am not sure if this is really what I want.
The fact that I know it shouldn’t only be what I want.
The fact that everything seems only temporary.
The fact that you think that I think that im always right.
The fact that I think im always right even when I know im wrong.
The fact that I am stupidly complaining this right here right now.



BTW;
You should really listen

No comments:

Post a Comment