Wednesday, April 15, 2009

another moutain

I brought a few munchkins out for sushi because its the season where members get to enjoy RM2 on all the sushis! Except the white and “stripe” ones.
I went with them yesterday and went with my mom today.
I am still not sick of it :)

Sadly i cannot follow college friends out for it tmr because i have classes and im too much of a geek to skip classes.
I never skipped classes besides Malaysian studies. Smiles.

Im having a few rough days/weeks
& i sadly cant blame it on period. Period.

I don’t know what seems to be that *click
If you get what i mean.

I am, nevertheless looking forward for a brief lunch tmr.
With my best friends.

With all this rummaging thoughts, i am in serious dire need of sleepovers.
Its the only medicine i can think of.





photo from Rach



BTW;
I went back to school to run some errands the other day only to have students (and teachers) stare at me like im some outcast.
Pn Zuana even looked at me and said "Hey I know you!".
How sad we're slowly getting erased O_O




AND YES;
Dear Xin Yi, Rebecca & Rachel (not the above).
Take care while you guys go to Kedah.
We'll DEFINITELY miss you guys & this is my actual first goodbye to a friends leaving to further their studies.
See you guys soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment