Monday, April 20, 2009

30 seconds to come back


not too long ago.

It gets hard to meet in big groups nowadays.
I sometimes have to take time to plan ahead to see if my week would allow me to do stuff.
Too many things to do.
Im not use to this transition.
It used to be after-school activites 3 times a week and every sat.

Im really looking forward to a good mid year break.
& hopefully a warm birthday with friends and definitely family.



Im feeling a little down today, and i expect to be this whole week.


Do not expect me to talk much.

sigh.




BTW;
Chinese papers reported a girl (sunway student) got robbed and raped when she parked outside college.
I think its either around food court area or the "jungle" where sunway and monash students park sometimes.
Please be careful !

No comments:

Post a Comment