Wednesday, September 30, 2009

you make me crazier

Currently sweating from my lizard hunt.
Was reading my novel on the floor while almost falling asleep when i saw something moving, coming from the toilet door and there I saw the disgusting lizard.
It crawled behind my cupboard and i attempted to lure it out with my mosquito repellent.
I think I ended up cutting my own life shorter.

So I had no choice but to call Zoe the hero (heroine) because she’s hardcore like that.
She caught it with her bare hands without hesitation, something most of us cannot do. I’d say she has a gift. *bows

Super tiring day of walking back and forth and my megavideo is being an ass.
Let me watch my seriessssss.

Coming home tomorrow cause no moral studies this Friday.

p.s. class is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment