Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sean :)

2 down and 4 to go!

The exhausting week and still the worst is yet to come.
Social Science :(

Finished IT and Business already and I was really relieved that I was able to do the practical questions for IT.
I was having some sort of emotional scare thinking about it. But subjectives were awful.
Sigh.

Business was alright, I meant I knew the answers and all but given 1 and a half hour to write two 20 marks question and two 30 marks questions, is really NOT ENOUGH.
I panicked a little when I realised I’d spent half an hour writing the first answer.
Managed to finish it at the least but could have done better.

Wed : Math & English part 1
Thurs : SOCIAL SCIENCE & English part 2
Fri : Economics

& then Im done!!


a little something to make you smile your teeth out.
my god bro :D


No comments:

Post a Comment