Friday, September 25, 2009

raise your hope


Its already a Friday (????)
Soon it’ll be time to head back and Im not ready.
Im not done with life at homeee.

Have been mindlessly floating away in my thoughts and occasionally (&unfairly) throwing my agitations to everyone around me. I am dearly sorry.
I need to learn how to live in the moment and not worry too much.

I blame my inconsistent menstrual cycle.
So dam irritating to just wait for it.

Speaking off, I wonder why some guys take “period” as something so taboo.
The other day in class guy A ask girl B why isn’t she fasting in the puasa month, so she casually told him that she was having her period and guy A freaked out and practically spat at her saying why couldn’t she keep those details to herself.
Number #1: you asked
Number #2: period... so?
I don’t quite get it. I mean you talk about your balls all the time.

Sigh..

On a better note;
Im off to have a nice lunch and i cant wait for dinner. (:


Oh and yeah,
I wanna shop :D

BTW;
Well you have suffered enough, and ward yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment