Friday, September 11, 2009

inside out

OH-MY-GOSH

My life has been so monotonous everyday.
I wake up, walk to class, have class, walk back, study/complete assignments or portfolios, & (attempt to) sleep.
While it repeats again for a few days.
m-o-n-o-t-o-n-o-u-s.

On Monday night it was particularly hard to sleep because there was literary a cow moo-ing outside my room. -_-
And first i psyched myself out by thinking it was someone “wailing”, so i knocked on my next door neighbour’s(Amy) door and asked if she heard it too.
She did but was scared to acknowledge it, since you know; what if you alone heard the sound while people around you didn’t.
But a cow. -_- the next day it was gone though.
It was probably slaughtered for some buka puasa feast i assume. (?)

The first night back is always hard to sleep because you get so used to sleeping on your own bed at home, and by the time I get used to the bed in the hostel, for all I know it’s time for me to go home.
Sudahlah i already have some sleeping disorder, this makes it even harder for me to sleep O_O

Next week would be the finals of my first semester which is killing me because all this is just too new.......
Its already hard to readjust what ive learn from Sunway to what im learning now. The terms, the formats, the ways of answering etc..
because, what both institutions want is different.
Whats more, I feel like I am on a whole new (ultimately hard *sigh) level. :(

& for that I am sacrificing my come-home-and-enjoy-weekends by staying home to study because I have never felt this unprepared :(

My self grounding session has commenced.


I am emooooooo.




study.


study..


studyyyyy.



BTW;
can i trust this postage due, to deliver my heart to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment