Tuesday, September 1, 2009

you know i dont

I realised i haven’t been properly blogging.
its been the blogger block :S

The long weekend was alright, but cant wait for the upcoming one.
You can never have enough.
FINAL DESTINATION IN 3D PLEASEEEE.

As much as I enjoy my thrillers I can never seem to sleep after.
Lay Wing’s story the other day at Bak Kut Teh made me sleep in my parents room for 2 nights and when I came back to my dorm, I could barely sleep. +_+
The lizard which ive yet to hunt down for didn’t help either with the “tsk tsk tsk” sound.

But i still want to watch :D

Yay im ending my classes at 1pm this Thursday which means going home a little earlier than usual.
But of course all that comes with a price---
Classes at 9am everyday and ending at 6pm tomorrow.
Oh-MY..
With powerpoint presentation on Thursday, Business Assignment due this week & IT assignment and English Assessment 4 to hand by the end of next week.
Post Its to line my pin board to keep me remind of all my to-dos.
Decor it with photos and i shall take a picture of it when i get the chance :)


**
I browsed through my old blog to check what i did last year on merdeka eve cause i forgot.
I realised i baby sitted my sick dog and did nothing haha!
no wonder I dont remember doing anything...
Then i stumbled upon this!!



Photo of my hair before and after haircut I had end of August. :D
If you're wondering how long it takes for it to grow within a year,
compare the photo on the right with my more recent pictures, cause I haven't trimmed the back since then..



Time to cook/make/have dinner.
Have yet to decide what im having..

BTW;
Im afraid you wont let me be

No comments:

Post a Comment