Thursday, September 17, 2009

8-)

Well hello, i am so happy to say that Social Science is out of my life (or at least for now).
Aside from the fact that the paper was horrible,the immense relief that comes with finishing it is sooooo relieving.

The one thing I commend on living on campus is that you don’t have distractions.
The only possible thing would be your laptop/computer which I locked in my desk yesterday because of the fear of it distracting me.

Okay apart from all that let me tell you of our hardcore study week.

I studied till 2am yesterday and woke up at 7am before sitting for the 11am exam.
My crazy mates on the other hand are wayyyyy hardcore than I am.
3 took a nap from midnight till 3am before heading to the computer lab to study till the exam.
The others slept later than me but woke up earlier, only getting 2 hours of sleep.
O_O

The horror...

Well the amount of pressure it is to study plus the pressure of not doing enough comparing myself to the mates is insane :(


Well since Im on this topic let me tell you some grandmother stories.
Back in standard 1 I got 3rd in my class, and having a best friend (Yen Mei) that was smart as Einstein made me study a little harder so that we could be in the same class every year.
I got lazier and stared falling back around standard 3, but i picked myself up again because I had this crush on this guy that was really smart too and I thought he only liked smart studious girls, so I studied harder to be like Yen Mei (cause I thought he like her). Sad to say, after being in the same class with Yen Mei for 11 years (wah my wish came true) , I have never EVER succeeded in beating her. :(
Well after that it came the self satisfactory to work hard and my paranoia of breaking down if i don’t know how to do a question because I will shake and shake and shake,.

After this week’s hardwork, mother even told me I could go out all I want ,everyday (although I wont lah) but my point is, knowing that doing all this is well appreciated, makes it a little more worthwhile.





nah my room mirror.
scrub coloured curtains spotted.



off to have a good rest till later at night before I battle with Economics, the final paper-----

No comments:

Post a Comment